Team Swift Criterium
NCNCA Junior State Criterium Championships
OFFICIAL ANCILLARY EVENT FOR STAGE 1 OF THE AMGEN TOUR OF CALIFORNIA
Saturday May 12, 2012
Sonoma County Administration Center, Santa Rosa, Ca
Become a sponsor! Click here for information.
|Category||Duration||Cash Awards||Places||Amnt||Field Limit||Start Time|
|Wmn 10-12*||10 miles/ 30 min||Medals||3||15||75||7:30|
|Wmn 13-14*||10 miles/ 30 min||Medals||3||15||75||7:30|
|Juniors 10-12||10 miles/ 30 min||Medals||3||15||75||8:10|
|Juniors 13-14||10 miles/ 30 min||Medals||3||15||75||8:50|
|Wmn 15-16*||13 miles/ 30 min||Medals||3||15||75||9:30|
|Wmn 17-18*||13 miles/ 30 min||Medals||3||15||75||9:30|
|Juniors 15-16||15 miles/30 min||Medals||3||15||75||10:10|
|Juniors 17-18||32 miles/60 min||Medals||3||15||75||10:50|
|Cat 3/4||35 min||200||6||25||100||12 noon|
|Cat 5||30 min||medals||6||20||50||12:45|
|Cat 2/3||60 min||200||6||25||100||1:25|
|Masters 35+ 1 2 3||60 min||200||6||25||100||2:35|
|Pro 1 2||60 min||400||10||30||125||3:45|
*Race together, picked separately.
Held under USA Cycling Event Permit #1724
Located at the Sonoma County Administration Center. Santa Rosa, CA Start/Finish and Registration on Administration Drive. Course: Administration Drive, right on Fiscal, right on Administration Drive. Long straightway to finish. Entrance to parking on Bicentennial and Ventura.
Race run under USAC Permit and rules. Rain does not cancel the event. Please park in designated areas only and use the provided portable restrooms. Helmets are mandatory. Per USAC Rules, Cat 5 has limits on prizes and field limits. Free lap applies. Neutral Support provided by SRAM. Changing rooms and portable restrooms located near registration.
Junior championship fields
are open only to riders with racing ages in the specified ranges (juniors may not race up in age). In order to be eligible for championship medals, riders must:
(a) have a USAC annual license
(b) be a citizen or permanent resident
(c) be licensed in NorCal/NV (as shown on license)
Riders of the correct age who are not eligible for medals may still enter the race - they will simply not be competing for medals. Gear restrictions apply to Juniors in all races. 7.93 meters (26’)(52x14) Roll out method used.
From Hwy 101 North, take the Bicentennial exit, # 491B; keep to your right, (East exit). Merge into Bicentennial. Right on 1st light, to Ventura (Kaiser Hospital on your left). Will pass an apt complex on right, and Sheriffs Dept on the left. Parking in lot P17 and areas designated all day parking.
Entrance to parking on Bicentennial and Ventura.
- Registration & Start/ Finish are located on Administration Dr, Opens at 6:45am, and closes 10 min before each race.
- Fees are posted for 1st race , each add’l race $15.00. No Discounts. Late fee and Same Day registration add $10.00
- Entry fee includes $3.00 USAC and $1.00 NCNCA Insurance fees. Does not include the On-line fee.
- Please bring your 2012 USAC or UCI License to the event. We must see it to register you.
- All participants must complete the 2012 USAC Standard Release form, even if registered on line.
- Riders under 18 must have parent or guardian signature on Release form. No exceptions.
- Pre register at BikeReg.com by Thur May 10th 2012. Registration closes at 9pm Pacific Time.
- Mail in Registration must be postmarked by May 7th, 2012
- We have agreed not to conflict w/ the Mariposa Co Women’s Stage Race, therefore, we have no women’s fields (except Jrs)
- Make checks payable to: Team Swift
- Mail to: 3637 Sonoma Avenue #128, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
For more information: email@example.com or www.TeamSwift.org